The red exclamation point indicates that the Collection Server is offline.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to get it online:
- Try rebooting the Collection Server.
- Simply unplug the power from the back of the server
- Verify that the Collection Server has a valid internet connection via either Ethernet, cell modem, or wireless.
- If Ethernet; Press the F2 button on the collection server. Confirm that there is an IP address on the LCD. Also, confirm that a link light is on.
- If a cell modem is present; press the F1 button on the collection server. The LCD screen will show the signal strength of the modem. A percentage no less than (30) is expected.
- If wireless; Press the F3 button. If it is connected it will show the SSID on the LCD screen.
- Check Firewall.
- It’s possible that a Firewall is blocking connection to the Collection Server. Be sure that ports 52000 and 53226 are open on either a Windows Firewall or a specific company Firewall
- Check the elmah page. Elmah is a web page that will list current and past errors of the page.
- Cloud Account URL: https://sd.kcftech.com/elmah.axd
- Local Host URL: computername/elmah.axd
- Check the GUID.
- The ServerGuid is located here: C:\ProgramData\KCF Technologies\Smart Diagnostics\service\ServerGuid.set
- The GUID can only contain letters, numbers, and dashes. Also, it cannot be blank.
- Check the Configuration File.
- The Config file can be found here: C:\ProgramData\KCF Technologies\Smart Diagnostics\service\collectorsettings
- If Cloud; Verify that the <PrometheusURL> is https://sd.kcftech.com/restup/
- If Local Host; Verify that the <PrometheusURL> is https://computername:52000/restup/ OR https://localhost:52000/restup/