The red exclamation point indicates that the Vibration Sensor Node is offline.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to get it online:
- First make sure that the Collection Server is online. If not, see (Troubleshooting A Collection Server).
- Verify that a Primary Receiver Node (PRN) is plugged into the Collection Server.
- Keep the VSN(s) nearby for troubleshooting purposes.
- Reboot the Collection Server.
- Simply unplug the power from the back of the server.
- If the VSN(s) are still not online, remove the battery and reinsert it.
- The battery is held in by two T15 torxbit screws.