The red (X) indicates that the Base Station is offline.
Here are some troubleshooting tips to get it back up and running:
- Try rebooting the Base Station.
- Unplug the power, wait 30 seconds, plug power back in.
- Verify that the Base Station has a valid internet connection to the cloud via either Ethernet cable, cell modem, or a company wireless.
- If ethernet or wi fi connection, make sure that ports 443, 1883, and 8140 are open on your firewall. Your internal IT help desk will be able to assist.
- If cell modem, AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint. Verify that the selected provider has coverage in your area. A simple google search can show a map of coverage of providers in selected areas